Everest base camp trekking heads into the Everest region in the Eastern part of Nepal and is the second-most popular trekking area. This is the home of the World famous Sherpas. With a landscape broken into deep gorges and glacial valleys, during the trek, you will be treated to a breathtakings view of Mt. Everest (Sagarmatha – Nepali name) along with Lhotse, Cho Oyu, Nuptse, Pumari, Thamserku, Amadablam etc.
Everest Base Camp Itinerary:
Day 01: Early morning fly to Lukla and then trek to Phakding.
Day 02: Phakding to Namche (3450 m)
Day 03: Namche rest for acclimatization.
Day 04: Namche to Tengbuche (4 to 5 hours)
Day 05: Tengbuche to Dingbuche (5 to 6 hours)
Day 06: Rest at Dingboche for further acclimatization
Day 07: Dingbuche to Lobuche (4 to 5 hours)
Day 08: Lobuche to Gorakshep - EBC- Gorakshep. (5 to 10 hours)
Day 09: Gorakshep to Kalapatther and down to Pheriche 6 hours trek.
Day 10: Pheriche to Namche (6 hours of walking down)
Day 11: Namche to Lukla (7 hours of walking down)
Day 12: Lukla to Kathmandu (early morning flight, 30 minutes)
Trip Cost Includes:
• All necessary permits
• One experienced guide (insured, registered)
• One porter for every two people (20kg max)
• Salary, food, and accommodation for each guide and porter
• Accommodation in tea houses (private room/ Shared bathroom)
• 3 Meals a day – breakfast, lunch, dinner during the trek.
• Equipment (sleeping bag and down jacket)
• Flight ticket (Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu)
• All taxes and Company service charge.
Trip Cost Excludes:
• Bar and beverage bills, Tea, Coffee, bottled water, desserts, hot shower.
• Personal expenses, personal clothes, personal insurance for health and evacuation